e loves me he lent it to me for free! (even better!) The house is amazing! 9 beds, amazing kitchen and master bedroom that over looks park city, hot tub, big bath tub which I definitely used, and yeah pretty much just awesome! The first night Tiffany, Paige and I drove there, well first got lost for about 15 minutes since it was dark and snowing therefor we couldn't read signs all that well. As you can see we had a bit of a dilemma trying to get my car in the garage with the snow and ice.
and we both did the same thing
except I accidently added
nose which I wasn't supposed
to do.
We went hot tubbing and watched a movie, the next day went to the BR with Tiffany and bought a few cute shirts that were half off and 60% off! woo hoo! Tuesday I had the day to myself which was great than had friends come over, we played Cranium than wen
into the hot tub. Well I've never had a hot tub and didn't know you need to give it a few hours to heat up so we more so "warm tubbed" It was still fun tho.
I wish I could have stayed longer but had to get to my old high school for the dance performance, they asked some of the alumni to perform. Ryan was unable to come to P.C as he was pretty sick those days but was feeling better and came to the performance and brought me flowers! He is so sweet I was so happy that he was able to come and support me, even tho it's been 5 years since I've danced and sure didn't look as good as I used to but in his eyes he said I looked great :)
The alumni girls and Lisa!
Well onto other news if anyone knows of non booth rent hair salons hiring in the Salt Lake area let me know! As of yesterday I was let go do to business being extremely slow and not being able to pay me anymore. I had my pity moment after I left for a minute, but now am excited to look for a place that is busy and can finally make some good money again. Ok I take that back, not so much excited "looking" per say but excited to work again in a salon and be busy. I wasn't very happy anyways there since I was always sitting in the back hoping for someone to come in for a hair cut, and since I was last booked all the time I never got the walk ins.. well the few that did just walk in. It's a bitter sweet thing, just glad that it ended the way it did in a way and it having nothing to do with my working ability.
Tonight Ryan and I are going on a double date with one of his missionary companions and a friends of mine! We are going ice skating and who knows what after. I'm sure I'll get some great battle wounds tonight as I am not a very good skater, at least Ryan will be by my side cause if I'm going down I'm taking him with me! jk.
Why wasn't I invited to Park City? jk. It sounds like a fun night, including the snow. It's nice to have friends with connections.
ReplyDeleteAww!! Looks like fun!! I really like your hair dark by the way!
ReplyDeleteHey we should do lunch this week! We could meet in the middle or something?? Let me know!