Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Mom for a day

       My sister went out of town and needed some extra help with her kids while her hubby was at work. I spent Thursday night there and than all of Friday with them. It was fun fun! especially since the kids were so good for me, Usually little Mr. Jack the 2 year old who screams and runs away or scowls just when I look at him let a lone picking him up to say hi was even a good kid! no screaming for nap and bed time, didn't make too much of a mess while eating. I  wish I got a picture of him Friday morning tho, his disheveled hair and putting his hands over his face all because he is not a morning person and we looked at him when he was trying to eat. It was so funny! totally reminded me of old days of "Mom! tell Brittani to stop looking at me, Mom! tell Brittani to stop poking me!" gotta luv kids...Friday after the two older boys went off to school 
I took Jack and Sabra to get lunch at del taco and to see Ryan, Sabra LOVES Ryan. Whenever I come over or see her at my parents she always asks before she says hi to me where he is, and has this little sheepish grin when I tell her Ryan will see her soon. So we went to his house and ate, colored, watched Kung Fu Panda, played with trucks that Jack did not want to share as he kept saying "mine! mine!" and continue to drive them on my arm or Ryan's back. 

He was such a little stink trying to leave, he saw the snow on the ground and thought it was hilarious that I was chasing him around trying to get him to the car so we could be home in time for his brothers to get inside their house.











showing off his pirate muscles haha!




I'm so excited to move back to my parents house to be close by my family again, I love spending time with them whether it's for dinner, girls day out, babysitting or just sitting watching movies.
 Just missing one sister out here!....miss your Brittani! Can't wait to fly out when you have *Cletus i.e Cletus the Fetus her husband calls him right now haha!


2 comments:

  1. Don't get the wrong idea, Kids aren't always that Great. LOL. Miss ya girl. PS you can take mine for a day too!!

    ReplyDelete