
Last night I went to Keith Urban! it was so much fun!! I went with my friend Sara, we met up for lunch at Cafe Rio (yummm!) than did some shopping at Gateway and off to the concert to get our country on. It was a blast, he did an amazing job and they just put on an awesome show.
So I just returned home from Modbe's sale and stocked up on swimsuits for my upcoming cruise and summers to come! Their swim suit tops are 15 dollars and bottoms are 10 dollars. Their shirts are 10 I think, and jeans are 2 for 40 dollars or $25 each. Their new store is located in Orem 1499 west 105 north. The sale is only this weekend so hurry! They do these sales only a couple of times a year usually. If you go to their website and sign up you can receive coupons and information about new things coming out! I got a coupon today for 50 percent off any item I chose! www.modbeclothing.com is the website. So that's my tidbit of my love for Modbe's clothing line.

Well August has come and that means back to school! I wanted to go and get a new box of crayons and notebooks, is it weird that I enjoy back to school shopping? I think i'll be more excited than my kids when that day comes.
Also with school starting for everyone it means hardly ever hanging out with Ryan. He works in the mornings and afternoon than has class in the evening. So thankfully the weekend is free and we can hang out with friends and family. He is at SLCC (salt lake community college) right now and will be transferring to the U of U in a couple of semesters I think, and will begin pharmacy. Better him than me is all I can say. Looking at his books for pharmacy makes me dizzy thinking of everything he has to memorize. I'm so glad I love doing what I do! (hair and make up)
We are planning on going to the Greek festival that is this weekend hopefully and
the state fair sometime in the next couple of weeks! I haven't been there since I was a kid so I'm pretty excited to go. I love Utah, I seriously don't know how people can not love living here! The weather is gorgeous you have 4 seasons, and there's so many fun things to do and places to go.
Well i'm off to babysit these little darlings!


I would have loved to see Keith! Sounds like you had a fun time.
ReplyDelete