I had planned a date night for Ryan and I a few weeks ago and got tickets to see the
Salt Lake Choir and brass band perform. Even though we are both under the weather
we still wanted to go. We arrived early to Temple Square so we went to the Church Museum
across the street to see the rug his grandparents had made and given the church.
The rug is beautiful, I'm speechless every time I see it. I can't imagine all of the time and
work they put in to making this one of a kind rug. His Armenian heritage
is quite the story that I look forward to sharing with our children one day.
As much as I wanted to walk around and see the lights Ryan only let us stay out long
enough to have a picture taken since we are both sick. Looks like another date night
down town will have to be scheduled soon!
Wow Jannali, I had no idea. I want to go see it now. That's amazing! Hope you feel better soon. ♥
ReplyDeletethat is awesome! wowzers!
ReplyDeletesuch a fun date! You guys look so cute!
ReplyDeleteSo, this is the rug...AMAZING. What amazing people Ryan's grandparents were.
ReplyDelete