All of my latest posts are about baby things, I have no life other than working and watching this belly grow so I hope my posts aren't boring you to tears. Than again, it's my blog and I'll write whatever I want I guess! It has been so much fun looking online for little girl things. Here are a few things that I either want to buy, make myself, or just think are plain cute (like the bedding, not sure what I want exactly so I've been looking at websites for ideas)
This owl mobile is adorable! I'm definitely going to make this, maybe tweak a few things
but it will be on my list to do.So stinking cute! Saw this the other night, another definitely going to make, this
will be perfect for Mary in the cold months of winter. Click Here
While searching around the blog world I found this cute
idea, just wish she posted how to make it! You can use
this as is, or her plans were to hang her girls' hair bows on the ribbon
hanging from the tulle and on the bodice. How cute!
Love these easy made flowers, I am so not crafty nor do I
sew, this is my kind of craft! Click Here
Bedding from Babies R Us
Bedding from Target
This is a must have for next spring/summer!
Click Here or Here for romper with straps
I will either make or buys these, so so cute!
Click Here or Click Here to purchase the pattern
This is a must have for next spring/summer!
Click Here or Here for romper with straps
I will either make or buys these, so so cute!
Click Here or Click Here to purchase the pattern








AAAAAAH! So cute! I LOVE the hat and the booties espcially! *covet covet covet*
ReplyDeletelove love love them!
ReplyDeletei love everything in this post!
ReplyDelete