Sunday, August 28, 2011

dear husband

You are amazing....

for so many reasons but today that reason is for cleaning our apartment while I was at work.
Today was busy. My feet and back were aching as I was getting ready to leave and face the doom of coming home knowing we made Saturday night plans to clean. (We're such an exciting couple right?!)
I almost cried of joy seeing the front room clean, the dishes done, bed made, clothes put away, even our shoes put neatly in each row in the closet.
I feel like some days I'm back in the first trimester of pregnancy. I get tired out of no where and can easily nap for hours. You haven't once complained of my lack of being a good wife, your lack of dinners, even falling asleep on the couch on your birthday.
Thank you for making me feel like a giddy teenager again with you whispering to me how beautiful I am and wanting to make out. Holding my hand and always asking what can you do for me.

I am the lucky one, thank you for all that you do for me and our soon to be growing family. <3 xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment