Awful:
MJ's first time not feeling well, I dropped her off at my parents and she cried for an hour (tummy ache) poor girl. and my poor mom!
Running out of foundation, and being the cheapskate I am I've been using one of those foundation sticks that are ment to cover just spots. I'm going through foundation faster than normal because of my awesome post pregnancy skin.
Finding out I can't have any face peels till after I'm done nursing MJ. dangit.
Combing through my hair after showering and seeing CLUMPS fall out! I know it's normal after not loosing a hair for 9 months of pregnancy but STILL...
Awesome:
4 days off from work this week! But as you moms know we never get a day off so when I'm not at the salon I'm home doing laundry, cleaning, organizing. I still have lots to do!!
Visiting my favorite neighbors from my old neighborhood.
Getting a cute St. Patti's outfit for MJ and used a 20% off coupon. boo yah.
Loving this beautiful weather out! I'm not going to complain I love this lack of winter we had this year.
Renting 'The Help' yeah I party hard on Friday nights.
Oh yeah, post-natal hair shed is wonderful. I don't notice it as much with my hair really short, but it was freaky when my hair was long, holding those clumps of trailing hair and wondering if I might just go bald. :P It'll be completely over in a month or so, don't worry.
ReplyDelete