Oh my goodness some one needs to stop growing so fast! In just a couple of more weeks Mary will be 6 months..half a year old! This little girl is such a joy, I can't imagine our life with out her.
Oh my word, just wait until you're planning her 4th birthday...then you'll really be going, "How can this be? What the heck happened to my baby?" She is so pretty. I love her headband! You have the cutest baby accessories - I wish you'd been a mommy when I was first a mommy so I could have stolen all your ideas from the very beginning.
Oh my word, just wait until you're planning her 4th birthday...then you'll really be going, "How can this be? What the heck happened to my baby?"
ReplyDeleteShe is so pretty. I love her headband! You have the cutest baby accessories - I wish you'd been a mommy when I was first a mommy so I could have stolen all your ideas from the very beginning.