Sunday, August 26, 2012

9 months

MJ is 9 months!

This girl is just the sweetest thing and can make any rough day amazing by just her little smile.
She is 17 pounds (moved on up to the 30th percentil) and 28 inches long.

She is crawling every where, pulling herself up and beginning to 'couch surf' a bit. Before I know it she will be running all over the place!


 Fun Facts: She says 'Da-da' but not knowing the meaning, she is done with the pureeing and eating whatever we eat! She has a top tooth starting to break in. She is an amazing eater and will eat anything but wont drink prune juice little stinker. So I have to sneak it in when I make her green drinks.

Loves: being around people; I haven't seen any stranger danger with her so she might be like her mama and be a little social butterfly and talk to anyone. Loves bath time, being a big girl and eating using her hands, her wubbanubs are her bff's, and loves being outside exploring and going on walks.

Hates: Getting dressed still... you'd think after 9 months she'd be used to it and give in haha. Prune juice, being told no; she almost always cries when being told no to.

Next month she'll be 10 months and that much closer to being ONE...Time needs to slow down! She is such a sweet girl and we are so grateful and blessed to be her parents.



No comments:

Post a Comment