Monday, October 8, 2012

FHE

Last Monday rather than doing the regular evening routine which consists of dinner, laundry (if I'm home from work) Ryan studying and getting to bed at a decent time I decided to take us up Big Cottonwood Canyon to see the fall colors and have Mary enjoy her first time seeing them.
I LOVE fall, the smells, the colors, the clothes. Nothing quite like coming home to the smell of pumpkin spice or cinnamon. It's the season of busting out the crock pot and making delicious soups, and with having my very own Martha Stewart of a neighbor upstairs I hope to bake a pie and make some bread successfully.

                                               Is this face hilarious or what











By the way, Mary has finally decided to say mama! and as of tonight at a friends house she says doggy. Love my talkative little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment