1) I don't know how to snap normal-Ryan says I look ''special'' when doing it
2) Diet Coke is my weakness
3) My dream would be to do hair and make up for tv or a movie
4) I have never broken a bone, many sprained ankles and a dislocated knee
5) My favorite thing to shop for are accessories/ purses, shoes, jewelry
6) one of my biggest pet peeves is being late
7) my favorite flowers are lilies and peonies
8) I hate the sound of people popping their knuckles
9) If I had a selfish wish (besides wishing for a million more) I would definitely wish to be able to eat whatever I want and not gain an ounce. How awesome would that be?!
10) I am the WORST liar ever
11) If Ryan could, he would live in a house where the only colors were orange and brown probably
12) His favorite movie is ''Hook'' He totally wishes he could have been a lost boy
13) He isn't a fan of large crowds
14) Ryan drinks sprite like it's water and uses the excuse ''Well there IS water in here'' -nice try
15) His favorite shows to watch are The History channel and Discovery
16)He apparently doesn't know what pants are, he wears shorts and flip flops all year round..even in the 20 degree weather. AND has to drive with the windows down at all times
17) He hates getting his picture taken
18) although he doesn't like to go shopping he's probably the best person to go with because he looks at all angles to make sure it's in the best condition to purchase.
19) He is the kindest person I have ever met, and he will stop whatever he is doing to help out a friend or stranger.
20) He HATES hair, as in when I cut his hair he gets annoyed if any of it gets down his neck or when it's on me he wont hug me till it's all off.
21) We have known each other for almost 9 years!
22) We have dated each other for 5 years
23) We went on the show ''Let's make a deal'' -so much fun!
24) He thinks we are going to have EIGHT kids when we get married...uhhh riiiight...
25) Chili's and The Roof restaurants are 'our' places
30) In high school Ryan tried impressing me telling me things like he could snow board, was going to learn how to skeleton so he could join the olympics one day, a scar on his face was from getting in a fight and had to defend himself against a knife (too funny after we began dating and found these things out)
31) I said the 'L' word first
32) As opposite as Ryan and I are we are a perfect fit balancing each other out in ways we both need, he has patience...I am learning, I am the loud outgoing one, Ryan is more conservative and the home body.
33) Ryan is one of the most selfless giving people I know and would drop anything for his family and friends.
34) Crazy and cheesy I know but I knew from the time I met and dated Ryan that I knew I wanted to marry him
35) He's allergic to one of my favorite fruits (kiwi)
36) I will NOT eat olives, mushrooms, weird things like eel & octopus
37) Ryan was my first kiss and was on new years eve
38) He is wise beyond his years, I don't feel like we are only 2 months apart
39) I would love to go on a game show like family feud or the price is right
40) I am messy organized. I have clutter but have certain things organized like my clothes being color coordinated and shoes from falt/casual to flat/high heels/dressy
41) I love baking and wish I were creative to try making my own recipes but I have to follow a recipe other wise my food would taste like garbage
42) Ryan is a hot nerd ;)
43) Ryan is the logical thinker, I am the emotional one
44) I first met him at his wrestling match in high school and thought he was the bomb dot com with his high lights, tan skin and killer good looks oh and his awesome singlet
45) I hope to make the time to learn to crochet, knit, and sew one day cause I do not have a crafty bone in my body!
46) Ryan has mad drawing/ air brush skills that I envy and love to admire when he doodles on paper
47) I love painting my nails just so I can peel the polish off days later
48) I would rather have home made bread with home made jam than cake or candy any day
49) Ryan is part man part fish. I swear he had gills when he gets in the water, that boy can swim and stay in the water forever!
50!) We are both total night owls, however I am so not a morning person unlike him acting like Mr. Rogers
#6. Reallllly? This one surprises me because you make late fashionable.
ReplyDelete#11. Problem solved if he moves to Cleveland; it's the home of the Browns (NFL).
#6 I'm not the one making us late to family functions ;) and 5-10 minutes isn't late to me haha
ReplyDelete#11 never know we might stay in utah after marriage or move depending on schooling.
Umm...There's only 25 things on this list.
ReplyDelete