Monday, March 1, 2010

bitter sweet

Ryan is going to move to Denver, Colorado in April for a job! (temporarily) We both feel good about the decision and was confirmed after much prayer. We are both excited for this great job opportunity that he will have thanks to an old mission companion friend who told him about it.


He will be working with a roofing company there, since Colorado has a lot of hail storms and what not they have to replace their roofs which the insurance companies pay for the majority of it. He wont be doing the construction part. He will be the one doing the sales and taking a look seeing if the roof needs to be replaced or not.

I'll see him in May when we travel to California for a friends wedding we are in and I'll be able to visit him. He can come back whenever to visit home as well if needed or wanting to. With the economy and hardships of trying to find a good job we are so grateful for this opportunity and although it will most definitely suck not seeing him all the time but thanks to technology (I love technology but not as much as you, you see." had to throw some Napoleon Dynomite on there. We can ichat on our mac's, e-mail and talk on the phone. So it's not like he's going on a mission again and can only communicate through snail mail.

2 comments:

  1. Awww. That will suck for him to be away, but having a job right now is just something to be thankful for. You guys will still have a fun summer together thought!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how that feels girl, when Jason went to Maryland for the summer it totally sucked but I got through it and "absence makes the heart grow fonder".

    ReplyDelete