Tuesday, April 27, 2010

that's it??

I have been telling my family and friends that when Ryan leaves (which was yesterday) it would be no big deal at all, I didn't even think twice about him leaving really. I was like ok great! I'll get lots of wedding planning done, focus on work, have some girl time with my girlfriends. I mean after all I will basically be seeing him almost every month for a few days at least. Which starts in 2 weeks for a friends wedding in California we are going to.


It's barely been 24 hours and I feel a bit pathetic. I'm soooo bored with him gone! My best friend is no longer just twenty-five minutes away. Thanks to technology he's a phone call or skype call away for now. I used to want to vomit when I would read blogs/posts about girls missing their fiance/husband when on trips and now
I have become one of them. great.

3 comments:

  1. If it makes you feel any better I felt the same way when my hubby left for a month with my oldest two to get things ready for a move, and we'd been married for 10 years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it does ;) We were talking on the phone saying this is even harder than him on his mission since we actually know we are getting married. p.s I still have your jam jar! maybe 2..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously.. I have a pit in my stomach for you. It sucks to be away from your loverboy! :) I hope it goes by super quick!

    ReplyDelete