Saturday, May 1, 2010

Wedding Plans!

So far wedding planning have been.....so much fun! I'm not stressed at all just excited and looking forward to seeing how everything turns out on the big day and being married to the most wonderful person.

I've gotten a lot done, still have things to do of course. So Plans are:
We are getting married around 10 am at the Salt Lake Temple, reception is at The Gathering Place in Gardner Villiage.
Colors are: kelly green, brown, and navy blue shades.

















photographer & videographer by Point Digital
dj thanks to my friend Brennen should be lots of fun!
I found and ordered my dress today! I can't wait to wear it on the big day!
We're renting a photo booth for the reception, pretty sure that is one of my favorite things about the reception. We are using it while people are signing in, it prints out 2 copies of 4 pictures I think. One as a favor to take and the other to put in my book and sign your name by. Great thing about it as well is you can take as many pictures as you want through out the night!

I'm definitely looking forward to playing around with this with friends, family, and Ryan.
*this isn't the actual photo booth*

Instead of doing a luncheon we are going to do a dinner the night before so we don't feel rushed on the wedding day. mmm yum can't wait for it! Ryan's family is going to make Armenian food and American food.

Still need to decide on food for reception,
make a list of people to invite and addresses,
take engagement pictures/find company to make invites
find jewelry and hopefully green shoes!
find company to rent linens from
make center pieces
take bridal pictures
and I'm sure the list goes on...

whew! Lot's done, much to do still!

6 comments:

  1. How exciting! It's going to be such a pretty wedding! Who is doing your photo booth? We have a really good friend with a photo booth company, I'm just curious:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. woo hoo!! That is so exciting about your dress. that seems WAY too easy!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got my photobooth through utahphotoboothco.com Tyler and Matt own the company. I found them through a friend that has a class with Matt haha.

    everything seems to be falling into place perfectly, just goes to show ya timing is everything when it's right. Looking forward to seeing you girls there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!! When is the big day??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um I am pretty much SOOO EXCITED for your wedding! Im stoked your having it at the gathering place its so pretty and I finally get to go and enjoy it ;) Let me know if you need any help or just want someone to shop with!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like it's going to be alot of fun!! You better invite me. We are actually moving, so i'll give you my inlaws address so that it can go to somewhere I know I will get it! 285 E 300 N American Fork, UT 84003. My friend Nicole takes awessome pictures if you need someone for your engagements and bridals!! And PG Printers in Pleasant Grove is an awesome place to get invites printed!! Just let me know if i can help you with anything!! So excited for you girlie!!

    ReplyDelete