Yay for having a beautiful day yesterday! With all of the rain we have been having I was worried about taking our engagement pictures. It was a one time shot since Ryan left this morning to go back to Colorado. He flew home for 5 days so we could drive to California for our friends' wedding and take pictures. Here are a few of my favorites. Ryan did an awesome job, he loathes taking multiple pictures so after a couple of hours he was restless and couldn't pull a straight face or past the fake smile. What a trooper.
I love this boy











The pictures are BEAUTIFUL!!! You guys are so cute! I am so happy for you!!
ReplyDeleteLookin' good! I think I like the first picture the best. I want some red flats like yours...my shoe collection needs improvement.
ReplyDeleteHow cute! Love the second one with you guys laying down! Can't believe it is already time to have your engagement pictures taken! The bid day will be here before you know it!
ReplyDeleteLOVE them!!
ReplyDeleteLove them! You two were made for each other! We are so sad we can't be at the wedding but I'm expecting a full report when we come home! ha good luck you two.
ReplyDeleteThose are really cute engagement pics!! Congrats to you both!
ReplyDelete