Saturday, October 23, 2010

So long Colorado!

Tonight is our last night in Colorado! We are thrilled to be coming home and be closer to family and friends.
As I am waiting for a batch of clothes to be washed I figured I would take a break from packing and do nothing else but blog and put off the other needed packing..

Colorado has been a great experience and it was pretty fun to live here! We weren't able to do everything we were hoping to do but plans changed and we are coming home early. There's always next summer if we come back!

We will miss

*Having it just be the two of us, the lazy days and fun times of exploring our temporary home
*Our neighborhood woodland pets i.e bunnies, chipmunks, deer, squirrels (they are seriously every where!)
*The sweet families and kids I nannied for, I had so much fun with them!
*Ah the weekly shopping at king soopers...
*Sleeping in... I am so not a morning person so once I am home and working full time again it's not going to be a pretty picture for the first while
*Panera Bread

We wont miss as much..

*Sleeping on the blow up matress... well hello queen sized bed again!
*Confusing freeways and streets ex: Wood way, Wood rd, C. Wood way, ect you get the picture
*Stressful work days for Ryan with lame insurance companies
*Having no family and friends close by
*Having to worry about Ryan falling off a roof...oh wait that happened on his last day..today! :(
*Having an office room as a bedroom

Well there goes the buzzer on the washer, better get back to packing oh joy!

3 comments:

  1. That is soo exciting, I would be lying if I didn't say I was jealous so make sure when you get back to Utah to live it up as newlyweds!! Drive safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So...where are you going to live? What are your plans? It will be good to see you around again. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Panera's broccoli and cheese soup in a bread bowl...mmm! Come on over and we'll have a lunch date.

    ReplyDelete