Well no need for more wishing, we are moving back home!! Yes that is correct. Our original plan was to come home just before Christmas but work has slowed down for both Ryan and I that we feel it would be best to just come home since I have a salon job waiting for me and I could find a 2nd job as well. Ryan can find work as well as get everything ready to return to school. We are so excited to come home the end of the month and be close to our families and friends again.
Living in Colorado has been such a great experience
-I love being married to Ryan
- You can't sweat the small stuff because other wise what will you do when the big things arise
-Some times you just have to laugh and joke around about the small irritating things each other does like when one of us doesn't close doors and cupboards all the way, someone living out of his suitcase, playing tug 'o' war with the blankets at night, snoring, having more hair supplies than drawer space to put it in.
- We made a deal before we got married that if I would do the laundry he would do the dishes. muahaha I think I got the better deal of the bargain.
- There is nothing better than coming home to your best friend each day.
-I don't think I could ever get bored of Ryan, he is hilarious and we have the greatest conversations whether it be about our day, the gospel, future goals, ect
-Couple prayer and reading scriptures together each night.
I am grateful for the 2 1/2 months we will have spent here I have learned a lot about being married, about myself, that if you are going to live in someone's basement be prepared for their craziness and have communication with that person.
YAY!!! COME HOME SOON!!! :) :) :)
ReplyDeleteGlad you are coming back!!!
ReplyDeleteYeah, tell us more about the psychotic person you're renting from.
ReplyDeleteAnd helllloooo, you're not going to be closer to all your family. So, with the rent that you'll be saving when you move back to UT, how 'bout that plane ticket to Indy? ;) Zooey wants someone to hold her cuz she ain't getting enough of it over here.