Sunday, January 16, 2011

It's middle of the month already?!

Holy cow, time is flying by so quickly. Two New Year resloutions down and many to go. I am now working a second job as a secretary a few days a week so that has been exciting to up our budget haha as well as have an excuse to wear heals because I am a flat shoe wearing girl at the hair salon. We also finally found a place to live other than my parents basement. We are hoping to move in slowly over the next couple of weeks and I can't tell you how excited I am to be able to FINALLY pull out wedding gifts and use them, decorate our place and take full advantage of the clubhouse swimming pool and work out room to loose my winter flubber. Mr. O is going to school this semester and still on the job hunt since I cant play sugar mama forever...

After only one week of working 2 jobs, 60 hours this week I am pooped! I salute the doctors,nurses and other professions who are on their feet at crazy hours of the day, those who are students and working, I don't know how you do it, you're all awesome.

I am at work right now as I text this from my phone so dont judge my mispelling or missing letters if there are any. Hope you all had a fabulous weekend and enjoy this next week!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

4 comments:

  1. Sugar Mama's racking up some busy hours...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your awesome Jannali! I hopet you dont get too worn out! I think I need to have a game/dessert night at my place soon.. I miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how come you can't play sugar mama forever?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Because I want to one day be a stay at home mama with I hope as cute of kids as you! :D

    ReplyDelete