Gotta love being able to surf the internet while at work, this secretary business isn't too bad! ;)
Although I am finding MANY MANY things that I want and of course it's always so stinking pricey. I can't wait till my next day off to check out the D.I, ikea, hobby lobby mmm yes, makes my heart all warm thinking of having our own place to call home and be able to decorate as I like.
I found this while looking around on the net yesterday, can't wait till this arrives!

I love love this shower curtain! Ryan rolled his eyes at this one
but I know he secretly likes it too.

One day I will buy this cute chandelier, I am going to copy
my neighbor and hang this in my bathroom or spruce up the laundry
room with it, I saw a pic on a blog of the cutest laundry
room I have ever seen.

We do not have a bed yet, but I like this one I saw on Ikea's page.


Although we have our bedding thanks to Ryan's family ward :D
i love that chandelier! gorgeous! i have been looking for one for our kitchen!
ReplyDeleteThe chandelier is fantastic!! What a great way to fancy up your house!! love ya girl!
ReplyDeleteThose all are way cute! I love that bedding :)
ReplyDelete