First weekend of April and it looked nothing like Spring! We woke up Sunday morning to a winter wonderland. As beautiful as it looked, I was not smiling. After all it was 70 degrees the day before! Than again I shouldn't be shocked because after all, it is Utah we live in. It can snow all the way up till May if it wants! (oh please oh please don't!)
It was so fun to snuggle up next to Ryan in our awesome new KING sized bed! yay for no longer sleeping on an air mattress! I do not miss that thing in Colorado. It's amazing what excites you as we get older. We spent the rest of the day at my parents with the fam eating delicious food and listening to the remainder of conference. I love listening to the words of our prophets, I always leave the tv with that sweet spirit and wanting to be a better person, a better wife, daughter and friend. I truly am grateful to be a member of this true church, to have so many blessings in my life.
On another note, speaking of getting older and what gets to be exciting ... my mom is letting me use her bread maker and I can't wait to make some fresh home made bread. Ryan eats bread like no other and we need a break from buying it constantly. I would take fresh bread and jam over candy/chocolate/other treats any day!
I wish I had a king sized bed!! that is sooo nice!! I love your blog background! Its really pretty!
ReplyDelete