Monday, April 25, 2011

lately...

Lately I've been feeling a lot like this little guy



All I really want to do is this



Clothes are getting tighter and more uncomfortable to wear.

I'm praying and hoping my ''lady lumps'' do not become to look like these



If you haven't caught on yet.... We are expecting! 
Come November Ryan and I will be parents! We are thrilled and can't wait till our little one arrives.

16 comments:

  1. I'm going to be a God-Father!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh! How exciting! Love those babies. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness!! Congrats girly- that is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited for you guys! I can't wait for our playdates with our little 2011 babes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was wondering if an announcement from you would be coming soon. :) It's going to be another autumn of babies! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ah jannali! I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU! that is amaaaazing! congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!!!! That is so exciting!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh!!! Congratulations you guys!!! That is so exciting! I am so happy for you! You will be awesome parents! Wahoo!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey thanks for your comment! Congrats to you two! That is so exciting! I am happy for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. yeah! congrats! And don't worry your boobs will get huge. I've gone up a size with each one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm thinking girl...but who cares? I'm going to be an aunt again! It's about time I took a break having the grandbabies around here.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats!!!!!!!! Being a mom is so awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. We are all so thrilled. There is nothing nicer than babies. It is perfect news!!!!!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats!!! That is so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations!!!! So happy for you both. Being a mom is so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete