Ha well what do you know... guess who gets to speak in church this coming Sunday....why yes that would be me (and Ryan) I knew my 4 year streak would end soon, I was just hoping it wouldn't be for another ohhh 10 years or so?
On the bright side I get to speak about Temples and have a wonderful husband who loves speaking to receive help from. Wish me luck!
I so look forward to this Wednesday I can't hardly wait *ahem not* I have to go to a drivers class for a ticket. Awesome I know! for the hour and a half I will be making my grocery and to do list, maybe come up with some baby names while I'm at it. Even though Ryan and I are on a strict no talking about baby names since we can't seem to agree on either of ours. If it's a girl we are good to go, if a boy...well he shall be nameless for perhaps the first year of his life. again, wish us luck on that one too!
ha ha ha way to jinx yourself! I am sure your talk will be awesome! I know what you mean about baby names too... I think boy names are way harder than girl names. But don't sweat it, I am sure the perfect name will come to you before or shortly after the baby is here.
ReplyDelete