Well the weekend has come and gone way too fast! as always. It is some times such a bummer to have mine and Ryans work times so different, he's mon-fri 9-5 job and mine depends on the week with including every saturday obviously. So my weekend is whenever I have a day or two off together.
This weekend was more of a relaxing hanging out one with a surprise birthday party dinner for a friend, dinner at Ryan's parents with their delicious taco's. (Trust me, they are THAT good) and walks around our complex feeding the 2 different baby duck families, baby geese, and finding a turtle hanging out on the bottom of the stream. Hogle Zoo for 10 bucks or come to our complex for free!
We got our callings in our ward, and excited we get to serve with each other as ward missionaries! And I'm pretty sure my streak of not speaking in church is about to end. 4 years with out speaking in sacrament is going to end i'm sure soon. dang. I also added on my ''Getting to know you'' paper in Relief Society on the question 'What callings would you like to be a part of'' or something to that effect. I answered "Anything but teaching! ;) ) yes I included in the wink face.
I can't help it, I would love to help in any way shape or form...but teaching or speaking. I get tongue tied, I sound like I'm going to start crying in any second because my voice is shaking so bad. Yes this is me we are talking about, even miss social butterfly is not a fan of public speaking.
Give me, nursery, primary even young women's any day! but speaking and teaching adults...I'll leave that to the professional of Ryan. That boy could seriously teach and talk all day long, he loves it!
So that was our exciting weekend, that and the tummy is officially poking out! In just a week I went from a tiny lil barely noticeable bump to now an actually 'belly' what, are there 3 in there? jk! but seriously knock on wood. We are loving it and can't wait to find out what we will be having :D
No comments:
Post a Comment