Monday, June 13, 2011

Friday  me: "Hey babe, will you wash the dishes today? They are really piling up"
              Ryan: "Yeah, after I get off the computer"

Saturday  me: "Hey will you wash the dishes before you go to bed, I know you've had a long day but the dishes are piled and really need to be washed."
                  Ryan: "Yeah I will."

(btw for those who don't know, Ryan and I made the deal that I would do laundry, cooking ect if he would do dishes since he says he doesn't mind doing them and I hate doing dishes)

Sunday  After a full week of dishes being in the sink, it's starting to smell... 11 pm I do the dishes.


Monday  9am Ryan "Morning sweetheart! I'm going to make you breakfast today cause I love you, k?"

I walk in to the kitchen to see this and delicious pancakes awaiting. Oh how I love my husband even when he frustrates me.

3 comments:

  1. Brandon said the same thing about doing dishes!! Guess who did them last...... Not him!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We made a deal kind of like that, too. Al upholding his end of it didn't last past the first week.
    But at least Ryan made you pancakes and left you a note!

    ReplyDelete