Monday, June 20, 2011

It's a .....

Ryan and I couldn't hold out any longer to find out what we will be having in November. So we made the appointment and headed to the fetal photo studio and got an ultra sound there. I'm already biased and think this baby is just the cutest thing ever. Hand resting on the face at first, than kicking and moving around, waving, sticking the tongue in and out. It's safe to say Ryan and I are completely in love with our little Girl! We are thrilled and can not wait to meet our little Mary Jean Ouzounian. She will be named after Ryan's grandma who is an amazing woman (another blog about why she is so great) and Jean is my mothers middle name. We'll call her MJ for short as her nickname. I'm already having way too much fun looking online at girl clothes, nursery ideas, and can't wait to make adorable matching headbands and bows. Bring on the frills and ruffles!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! It is definitely a year for girls! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS! Little girls are so fun. Just FYI they will break your bank for sure!

    ReplyDelete