Sunday, November 1, 2009

2009 cruise!

I love cruises! this was my first time and here are my top reasons why they are so amazing

1) unlimited amounts of food to gorge yourself anytime your little heart desires. 24 hours a day fresh made pizza, amazing sandwiches, I can't count how many ice cream cones I had. The lobster, shrimp, desserts... I don't even want to think about the calories I consumed with in the past week. All I know is that I left with my pants feeling a bit m
ore snug than when I arrived.

2) looking forward to going to bed so I can see which towel animal was left on my bed with the next days itinerary and mints.

3) seeing so many types of people: conservative,old, young, crazy, people who need to cover up more than a speedo or string bikini... painting a pretty picture for you yet?

4) karaoke! like the party cruise girl said "Karaoke is like Nascar, you don't go to see the best you go to watch those who crash!" and boy were there some that crashed..and than some.

5) stopping off the different ports were amazing! Puerto Vallart
a, Mazatlan, and Cabo San Lucas were so much fun, shopping, amazing beaches, the infamous "you want to buy? For you, I give you great price!" Thanks to Ryan's help we bargained for a necklace I really wanted from $75 to $30.

6) And of course spending time and getting to know the Ouzounian side more, it so fun to meet family members I haven't met
yet, to see others I haven't seen for awhile, what a great vacation for all ages to have a wonderful time together.

I took almost 300 pictures and would have taken more if I had the memory on my card for it. So I will post some of my favorites

















They surprised me with a birthday cake! (my birthday was the day before)
Here's the whole gang on the stairs!














This place is called el eden, beautiful & so fun! also it was the set for the movie "The predator"




me with one of the crabs we found!

Stefani, Rachel, Me, Andrea. Chloe, Mickell, & Aubrey















beautiful Cathedral in Puerto Vallerta beautiful view at the beach!




poor Rachel got her sister's anniversary ring stuck on her finger for a few hours... she tried everything; soap, ice, lotion, water, finally pulled the lil sucker off!



















Ryan and I dressed up for one of the formal nights








No comments:

Post a Comment