
Who else is absolutely excited to go see the new Twilight movie?! I know I am! 2 days left till I see with my mom and sisters :D
While reading the book I was with out a doubt on Edward's team. He sounded so dreamy, absolutely beautiful and pretty much made me dream of vampires.
BUT
Now that the movies are coming out.... I would have to say I have deserted Edward and gone to the Jacob side. I'm sorry but Rob Pattinson,... you just didn't stack up to play Edward.
Non the less I can't wait to go see it
I haven't seen the movies, but in the books I was always partial to Edward. I have this thing about girls dating guys younger than themselves that instantly makes me rule out Jacob. (By the way, I saw a piece of flair on FB that said, "Hey Renessme...Jacob made out with your mom...TWICE." Ha ha! Awesome!)
ReplyDeleteAnd speaking of YA romance novels featuring mythical forever-young males falling in love with teenage girls hundreds of years younger than themselves, you should read "Hush Hush" by Becca Fitzpatrick. I actually liked it better than the Twilight series!
haha nice i love the FB flair that's awesome! LOL
ReplyDeletesweet I'm on it! I'll go get it from the library and check it out!
The first movie is... ok. but the second one is awesome! different director and more money to make the movie.