Saturday, November 21, 2009

counting down the days till San Fran!


I am going to see WICKED!!! Can you tell I'm excited? I seriously can't wait, I've been listening to the sountrack imagining what it will be like LIVE. My friend Tiffany called a few weeks ago and asked if I had plans after Thanksgiving that they have an extra ticket to Wicked and a Notre Dame football game. psh even if I did have plans I would move it around! haha.

Thanks Tiff! it's going to be so much fun hanging out with you and your fam next weekend!!

4 comments:

  1. I am so JEALOUS! I want to see it soooooo bad! you lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute blog Jannali! I love this background I may just have to copy it! By the way I'm totally Team Jacob after seeing the 2nd one!What cruise line did you go on?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this in San Fran in August and it was AMAZING! Make sure to hit up Ghiradellis when your there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thx Lacey! I went on the Splendor Ship Carnival line so much fun!
    Kara-oh you betcha I will be going to Ghiradelli's! so excited best chocolate ever haha.

    ReplyDelete