
Ok jk not really but the game show "Let's make a deal'' on cbs that I went to in January will be airing next month! woo hoo can't wait to see what an idiot I look like haha. In the beginning we had all of this energy and were excited to be there hoping Wayne would pick us or at least someone in our group! Than towards the end we knew our chances were pretty much squashed, we just sat there and were like ''whatever we are ready to get outa here and get some food!"
It was such a fun experience though and I wish I could do it again...they are leaving Vegas and moving the show to Cali I think if I remember right. It's playing March 8th at 1:00 (mountain time) We are behind the pinata heads.. yeah you read right. People wore actual pinatas on their head! talk about creative though!
and hey if you are a reader of my blog say hi! don't be shy :D
How fun! I will make sure I watch that for sure!
ReplyDeletethat is awesome! and the 8th is my birthday yay!! i've always wanted to do that...
ReplyDeleteBe sure to send me a reminder text!! I want to watch!
ReplyDelete