Friday, February 19, 2010

ugly beautiful day

Today has been one of those ugly days where it's grey out and you just want to stay in all day with a blanket and good re run shows to watch. I was impatient with the little heater in the basement, it seems to always turn off after 10 minutes of running. Who wants to keep getting up right when you get into that cozy position where the blanket is finally warming your numbing toes and fingers. I gave up and decided to hit the tanning beds down the street to get some color on this pasty winter skin and to feel that 80 degrees of heat on my skin. mmm how relaxing. Than decided my narly eyebrows needed some much needed help. I loath tweezing, my skin has never ''toughened'' up as my mom and sister told me it would so I headed to the salon to get them waxed for the first time in months. Now for my facial mud mask tonight and mini pedi =D

anyone else over the winter weather and waiting for Spring sunny days to come?

2 comments:

  1. I'm too busy being envious of your little spa day to consider your question. What was it again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yeah but not as relaxing when you are doing it yourself... did you ever get your donuts?

    ReplyDelete